With the rise of technology, we have all been victims to a switch in the programs we use. We don’t use the Notepad anymore, instead – we use Evernote. We don’t use the Windows Media Player anymore – instead, we use Spotify.
But did the online presentations evolve to another meaning?
Yes, they did, and just like the examples we mentioned, there is now a better way to create presentations and share them online – tailored to your most exact needs. In fact, there are many ways – and today, we are sharing some of the best platforms for creating online presentations.
- Prezi – Prezi has been one of the leaders in the presentation world, sponsoring many events such as Obama’s ConnectED Tech Initiative and many others. Used by millions of people globally, Prezi’s main concept is zooming into a big picture, and resolving a big-picture presentation by expanding every smaller part. It is definitely one of the different alternative than the traditional PowerPoint and will likely remain as one of the best in the marketplace.
- Emaze– This great online presentations
platform builder lets you create sophisticated works with little effort, eliminating the struggles of studying and preparing on how to use a presentation tool. Instead, Emaze lets you focus on the actual content and make the most of it. Though it also offers a premium service, Emaze’s free version let’s you create amazing presentations from scratch or using a template from their database.
- VisualBee – Working as an automatic graphic designer toolbox for PowerPoint presentations, VisualBee lets you redefine your PowerPoint works and give them a new look. It offers many attractive templates and is extremely easy to use.
- Slides – If you want a cloud based presentation software that allows you not only to create, but to collaborate in the process of creating your presentation, Slides is the program for you – offering you full editing capabilities and coming with a neat analytics feature.
- PowerPoint Online – We all just love the easy way out in creating a presentation, and PowerPoint has made it even easier – bringing our favorite presentation tool in an online edition – through the Office 365 Online software. Basically, PowerPoint Online allows you to apply basic transitions, animations, align the data, apply rich formatting and many other things – and save your presentation on the cloud.
Finally, there are many new startups challenging the modern world and positioning themselves as the best PowerPoint alternatives for creating a presentation online – in a quick and easy way. Whatever of these alternatives you choose, you should have in mind its pricing option and be ready to set a decent budget monthly/yearly. Well, at least you will be proud of having top-notch presentations, right?