When a presentation goes viral, it will reach a large number of the targeted audience and the creator shall have achieved the goal of disseminating the information to as many people as possible.
In as much as you desire to make an online presentation that will go viral, you need to have in mind that it doesn’t involve any rocket science and anyone can do it if only they know how to do it. Presented here are tips you can use to make an online presentation go viral:
Forget about the bullets
This might sound controversial, but bullet points in PowerPoint online presentation does nothing but make the information difficult to remember, especially if they are followed by auditory information. When information in such presentation is difficult to consume, the audience will simply ignore them and move to others which are more palatable.
Pick an appropriate theme
Humans are visual beings and this characteristic is very important when you want to make an online presentation go viral. You don’t have to create your own theme, but you can simply choose from the millions that are available for free in the internet. If you desire more virality for your presentation, you can buy premium themes which will be very compelling visually and use them in making your PowerPoint online presentation.
Use high quality images
Poor images will make your online presentation look pixilated when displayed across certain devices. The ideal solution is to use high quality images with the right resolutions that will not get distorted and discourage people from viewing your presentation.
The aim of the online presentation is not to show your prowess on the use of PowerPoint online but rather to pass across a specific information to a particular group of people. Information get viral when it is shared amongst many users and this can only happen if your audience finds real value in it. Therefore, if you want make a presentation go viral, it goes without saying that you have to share great value in it so that readers will also find it worthy to share it with their friends and make it go viral.
This article was written by Marketing Presentations
When it comes to improving local SEO and maximizing the potential of your webpage, there are many people that commonly forget to optimize the images on their page as well as their content. Content optimization, meta tags and technical on page optimization are all excellent strategies for ranking your page for local search engine rankings. Optimizing images for your website however can make a real impact when it comes to getting top image results and improving your overall search engine results. Here are some of the top principles that you should consider when using images for SEO:
Alt text: Image alt text is used by search engines to understand what an image may be. The alt text serves as a label that the search engine will use to tag your image for search. By making sure to edit your image alt text on your webpage, you can pick better local SEO keywords and optimized keywords for your page and each of your images.
The file size: in order for your images to rank very well you need to optimize them for fast load times. Using tools like an image Optimizer will help you to maintain the quality of your images while reducing file sizes. An editing program will help you to compress the file sizes of all of your images without ruining the quality of your webpage. Fast loading webpages for mobile devices and search engines rank very well.
Captions: inserting captions for your images can be an easy way that you can improve search engine rankings. Captions add content to your page and they can help you lower the bounce rate on all of the images from your site.
Quality file names: A filename is just as important as the alt text on an image. By choosing a filename as descriptive as possible for sample image searches to return better results. Do some keyword research and consider this with all of your file names.
Keep these top tips in mind for improving your local SEO efforts and for using images with SEO.
Are you looking for the best ways to create slide presentations and infographics to improve your local SEO ranking?
If yes is your answer, today we are sharing some of the best SEO tips to help your online presentations rank higher on the search engines.
11 Ways To Optimize Your Slide Presentations And Infographics For Local SEO Purposes
- Use Actual Text Instead Of Embedded Graphics – Instead of posting your presentation online in a JPG, GIF or PNG format, you must use actual words rather than graphics and let Google index any local keyword information more easily.
- Optimize The Title – What’s more important than the title of your online presentation? Obviously nothing – in terms of SEO, which is why you should think of a title that will sum up a local SEO effort plus the main keyword (ex. ‘A Guide To Painting Your NY House or Apartment’)
- Optimize The Final Slide – Contact information is definitely important and the final slide often includes your local area along with it, which is great for SEO purposes. Include your business name, address, phone number as well as URL and any other links to your site on the final slide to optimize your information better locally.
- Link To And Share It – One of the best SEO tips is to start sharing your presentations on every social media outlet as well as your blog or website, which makes indexing the PowerPoint files a lot more easier. Therefore, tweeting about it and posting it will increase the inbound link value and make your online presentation great in terms of authority.
- Slideshare – If you haven’t heard about it, SlideShare is a popular platform for sharing slides – and it is AMAZINGLY great for SEO. Sharing your presentation on SlideShare will help people find the information easily but also credit you for your work.
- Emaze – Definitely one of the most popular online presentation tools available on the web. Emaze presentations are created online and can later be downloaded, embedded or shared on multiple platforms. With its unique HTML5 technology, many SEO professionals have already discovered its advantages both from an SEO point of view and from the end-user ease of use.
- Optimize Your Profile – Whether it’s Slideshare, Emaze or some of the other slide sharing platforms, optimizing your profile and adding presentations regularly is great for local SEO + it will position you as an authority in your niche.
- Infographics – Infographics are the new Power Point – which is why you should start using them and consider a great designer to create award-winning visuals that will leave your audience with dropped jaws.
So, what are you waiting for? Now that you know how, start creating the most powerful online presentation and dominate your competition!